1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (August 2015)

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Judas D'arc, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

Week 1: Wednesday, August 5 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James Bunny-Man)
    Week 2: Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Shattered Skull (Guy Greywulfe)
    Week 3: August 16, 2015 to August 22, 2015
    Week 4: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Knights Rest (Aedon)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

#1 Judas D'arc, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Pandora_CoD likes this.
  2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

We will take a week... ONLY.... if no one else is wanting them, so you can add us as backup for any of the weeks we got that end up being empty. This month, if we do get scheduled, we'll be doing it at our Luna tavern, The Crescent Moon.

:heart: Pandy

3. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

By my count, there are probably only half a dozen potential tavern hosts, so if you wanted one, I don't think you'd be taking it from anyone else. So feel free to claim a week.

4. James Bunny-Man

James Bunny-Man Adventurer

Is week one still open? If so I'd like to open Que's tavern on Wednesday the 5th.

5. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

It is and it's yours.

6. Greywulfe

Greywulfe Adventurer

A notice is posted around Skara Brae.

On the 13th day of August at 8 o'clock in the evening by the Eastern skies, all are invited to join in the revelry and merriment as the Shattered Skull will be opened to all with food and drink being generously provided by Governor Greywulfe himself! Come by and make some friends at the Shattered Skull!

7. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

The Knights Rest will take week 4 if available. If so, Wednesday the 26th 8:30 pm est.

8. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

All yours.