1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (January 2015)

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Judas D'arc, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

It's that time again.

Week 1: Friday, January 2, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Duece Vinculuum NW of Honor Gate in Ilshenar (Jacuyl)
    Week 2: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Knight's Rest (Aedon)
    Week 3: Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:30 p.m.: Luna Outreach Tavern (Inkboy)
    Week 4: Monday, January 19, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.: Shadow Moore (Penelope)
    Week 5: Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Crescent Moon Tavern (Bianca)

(Please note that Week 1 is technically a leftover from the December Schedule)

This month, we are now up to nine hosts with eleven participating taverns: Galehaven (Thom), The Knight's Rest (Aedon), Que's (James), Shattered Skull/Spiritwood Bakery (Gillian), Skeleton Swill/Duece Vinculuum (Jacuyl), Vesper Tavern (Zuckuss), Shadow Moore (Penelope), Luna Outreach Tavern (Inkboy), and the Crescent Moon Tavern & Boutique Shoppes (Bianca).

For January, priority would go to Vesper Tavern and Shadow Moore because they are next on the rotation, and then the Luna Outreach Tavern and the Crescent Moon Tavern & Boutique Shoppes because they are the newest additions to the rotation. So please pick your week (and indicate the time and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update the schedule accordingly.

I apologize to those that couldn't be fit in for January, but it's a good sign that we have so many taverns that are participating. And as always, this rotation is just meant to make sure that at least one tavern is open a week, it's not meant to prevent more than one, so more activity is always encouraged.

#1 Judas D'arc, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    Pandora_CoD likes this.
  2. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

Okay, Week 3 and Week for have been claimed by Luna Outreach Tavern and Shadow Moore, respectively, via ICQ.

3. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Thanks Judas! :)

4. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Judas, may we take Thursday the 25th for Crescent Moon?

~ Sue.

5. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

Of course. What time?

And I assume you meant Thursday, the 29th?

Bianca_CoD likes this.
  6. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Yes the 29th, 9 o'clock Eastern. That's 6 o'clock Pacific. I will be on the West Coast that week.

Thanks Judas!

~ Sue.

7. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Tuesday January 6th for the Rest. 9pm est If one of the recent taverns would like this day post here and I will reschedule. SO nice to see an overly full house.

8. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

Okay, the schedule is set for the month.

I know Vesper Tavern hasn't claimed a day for this cycle yet, so if you guys want to host a night just let me know or post here and we can add it in too.

MareJadeSky likes this.
  9. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hey Jude, I'll be taking over Jacuyl's nights and hosting something from now on.

10. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

This is tonight guys! :)