1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Tavern Type Rares

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Gunga_Din, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

I'll be attending the Rares Festival in April but I wanted to try and secure some deals before it starts.

I'm looking for tavern type rares. My main targets are set of chessmen (facing W/E) and Set of checkers (either direction)

Other than that, maybe some of the newer EM St. Paddy day bottles and anything else people would consider nice tavern decor.

I'd appreciate a heads up from rares community before the festival starts so I may talk with some potential sellers now and perhaps not miss out on a purchase.

There were a few items last festival I just couldnt purchase because I wasnt sitting at the vendors throughout the day and couldnt get gold together quick enough on some other purchases.

Anyway, If you have some items you would consider tavern decor, just send me a PM now so i can start planning my spending loll.
  2. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

i have some 9th anvers. wine and cookies,pizza,milk and cake that would look nice in your tavern :) i will be bringing them to rares fest to sell the week before rares fest before i put on my real rares
  3. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Thats cool, i'll take a look. Just let me know which vendor is your at festival and i'll check it out.

4. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 7, 2004