1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Taxi's not working

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I got to work ok when i was able to finally log in but i got the car from home however this time i called a taxi the taxi came but then drove of without me i then recalled a taxi and the same thing happened..unsure of the time there but it is 8pm here in Australia(WST) the last shift before maintenance happens..
  2. PJ EST

PJ EST Guest

Be sure you report this to the bug email address. You can find out exactly what you need to put into the email by viewing this post on the Ealand Blog.
    The post link I refer to will tell you how to send them the info exactly so they can respond to you. http://www.ea-land.ea.com/blog/index.php?s=bugs [​IMG]