1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TB smiled for the camera

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Slab Hardbody, Jan 9, 2010.

1. No way shape or form can a person run over bagballs without hacking like this! Talk some some more smack about not hacking! Running straight over bagballs like they're not even there! Explain to this noob how? No, KROC don't hack!

2. Forgot the pic!

Attached Files:

• bag.jpg
      bag.jpg
      File size:
      25.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

hmm, i see a scam, and an hiv in that picture on the bagballs, where is the kroc?

4. Psilo, you and your crew are bigger hacks than I imagined! I will never give you the benefit of the doubt on anything ever again. Forget the base defense when you hack to no end, forget any form of field fighting. You can run your cheats, hacks, and exploits on another guild and faction.

5. They're your boys Psilo, stfu!

6. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya its a total bummer and I hate to say but its left me not bothering to want to PvP anymore. I've not seen CoM's vent very full in the last month mostly due to frustration of this crap. MIN and SL are not the issue and, for the most part, a good way to burn a hour of fighting but the local TB crew are beyond absurd.

Data change and speeders have made it annoying. That said, Mr. Patton and his crew are still nothing special and they die like the rest but for the love of god man grow some nuts, move out of your mom's basement and stop relying on the gimp.

7. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

my moms basement? you have it all wrong, its your moms bedroom i need to move out of, but she wont hear it!

8. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

oh and also, we dont die like the rest, we die with some dignity, IN THE FIELD, not in houses! lol

9. Picus of Napa

You've got no pride or you'd delete un-mod your client. Script all you want as thats a screw up on UO's part for releasing the code but changing the client....man up buddy.

10. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

if i have ever run scripts they have been for skill training only, never for pvping, unlike people in your guild, well in both minax and com, who use scripts to work their boxes / pots / bandages for them. once again, im better than that

11. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Oh WOW... that is a lot of bagballs. I'm so glad I'm not the one who had to put all of those down. :popcorn:

12. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dude you are the biggest dumb ass I have ever meet. You admit openly you use scripts to train skills. You honestly think anybody would think you don't script in pvp?

13. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

whatever, fact is i dont. deal with it

14. That's a nice pic of Goldberg. ;)

15. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

alot is kind of an understatement in this case.

16. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hope you sent that to a GM.

17. The sad part is it's more of a waste of time paging on TB than it is to fight TB. And yeah,they die like anyone else especially if ya can one hacker by their self. At least Psilo has taken that much advice from me and I haven't been able to catch him alone in fel for some time now. I'm still looking for ya though Psilo, so keep numbers!

18. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It's not a waste of time, UO might not catch them when you page but eventually they will. They DO look into it, I assure you.

19. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

ooh flab, you baddie you, i just peed myself

20. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

21. all i see is another pathetic attemp from hwm to pvp.. if its not them hiding in there yew or base houses- they put all that time to place bags like lil scared b*#&%@s- so happy to be leaving this game for this game has gone to young punk @ss kids and cry baby old farts with no lifes..

22. HEY! :(

23. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya, hey ! :( :(

24. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I has lifes! Wait... did you just call me old? :sad2: I need pudding...

25. slim shady

slim shady Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

you guys are arguing over stupid shiv see this could have been from lag in the game like on tc1 with the crystals when i go thru luna gate and its crystaled sometimes i can get accrossed the crystals phisilo i stick up for u cuz you do one on ones and i knw that form the fight with u a while ago so why dnt everyone quit talking smack when indaubt slab kicked me from his guild cuz i killed someone that was killing me mare so if anything slab ur pethetic stfu fay boy

26. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hahaha. :popcorn:

27. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If you're going to insult someone, by all means go ahead but at least do it without making yourself look stupid by not useing proper english.

28. "you guys are arguing over stupid shiv see this could have been from lag in the game like on tc1 with the crystals when i go thru luna gate and its crystaled sometimes i can get accrossed the crystals phisilo i stick up for u cuz you do one on ones and i knw that form the fight with u a while ago so why dnt everyone quit talking smack when indaubt slab kicked me from his guild cuz i killed someone that was killing me mare so if anything slab ur pethetic stfu fay boy"

I hope this guy is older than 30 so that he won't be the generation I'll have to rely on when I'm on my way out.

29. five oclock

five oclock Guest

LoL!!!!

30. Good Lord. I need to get a drink after trying to read this. Please, never post on this forum again. Thank you.

Click this Link slim for some expert help.

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/reading-category?C1=19&ShowPopup=0&gclid=CNHVuY3ApZ8CFRD7agod1Bfl0w

31. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

QFT !
    :popcorn:

32. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

damn slim with friends like you who needs enemas? oh and pretty mel, "useing" proper english? come on now.

33. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

Damn thats all im saying is damn.........

34. slim shady

slim shady Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

stfu guys i was stoned outa me mind and having fun at a party lols but that isnt hacking u can see that its clearly lag and of corsethe one time it happens slabs gay ass decides to claim hacks on tb it pisses me off everyone quit calling everyone else hackers and lets jus go have some ****ing fun god damn i dont pay 13dollorsx per account to get dramma i pay it to escape it duh!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Picus of Napa

LOL what a rocking party that must have been to make you log on stratics, make a account and post on this thread...

I'll let you in on a couple of things you might not have known:

Firstly, that junior high school you dropped out of could have gotten you out of your mom's basement and a better job then Mc'D.
    Second, your not a rapper.
    And third, a party is not you, some reefer and the palmala sisters.

36. slim shady

slim shady Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

and let me let you in on a bit fir4stly im in high school fool second i not in my parents house right now third i dnt need a job right now but mcy d sounds rlly nice after a clp bong hits lolz but bro i honestly think your daddy never wrapped it befr going at it or u wldnt be here rofl and lastly i rap better free style then anyone u knw so bring it boy girl it what ever the f u are and quit talking **** about others here post on the thread not about other peeps quit getting off topic

37. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

all you other slim shadys are just imitating so wont the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

38. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Tee hee... :stir: