1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TB...tisk tisk

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheScoundrelRico, Mar 10, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Now why would you place a trap at a single tile choke point into the castle? Seems you might have broken the rules...bad manner...la

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

A trap doesn't physically stop you. I'm pretty sure it has been stated by DEVs that pretty much anything is fair game inside a faction stronghold.

*shrug*

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

LOL, it did to me *laughs* guess I better keep some orange petals in the pack...*cries* my regs wouldn't work...la

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

this one has repeatedly asked for faction tinker name, to purchase faction trap removal kit. He has gm removal skill.

This one is starting to gain a larger picture of factions. Some wish to fight. Perhaps some wish to pursue bugged sigil/town ownage (is that correct?)

This one believes that CoM does not wish to own towns- they wish to fight other groups and win. Is there a faction that does indeed wish to own towns? Remove traps? Protect stronghold? Capture the flag game?

If so, this one would like to know.

6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Is this your first faction cry post?