1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TC, Origin and publishes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Beastmaster, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Just curious to know how many things have been put on Test Center and were pulled before hitting Origin and/or the rest of the production shards. Perhaps those of you that track these changes can think of some.

The only one I remember was a proposed to change to a spell effect or something in a not too distant publish. Was it arch cure?

2. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I think I've proved a point here, but unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears. This post has had 90+ views today and no one has been able to come up with a single thing that we were able to get changed between its going on Test Center and going live on production shards.

In other words, we can play the role of free QA team and provide as much feedback as we are capable of before something goes live but it won't slow the wheels of the EA Dev team one bit. Once they put it on Test Center they consider it a done deal. Why should we waste our breathe reporting anything? I believe we have occasionally gotten some changes reversed at a later date but we certainly have very little success stopping it before it does some damage.