1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TC1 & 12 Year Gifts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Oct 8, 2009.

1. All my charters on test give a message they are to young. Can this be removed from the Test Shard so we can try and test them out BEFORE picking them blindly?

Or get a nice magic gate to give one on entry?

Also can the new mounts be added to the bank resources on Test?

While there might want to limit the shimmering crystals given to each player on test. Other players are TRYING to make ppl crash by dropping the crystal in mass sums axed on the ground.

Long ago there was a giant roving horde minion that cleaned the bank floor. Would be great to have him back in action.

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There's usually a gate you can walk through in brit that takes away your characters age restriction. (I havent logged on dont know for sure if its still there)

4. I didn't know this. Shouldn't there also be such a gate in New Haven... and any other city where new characters are created?

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

We used to have all kinds of gates around Brit bank, dyes tubs of wild hues, pet bonding, weaving quest bypass. I know for sure we have had vet rewards on the test center before, but its been a good long while.

The last wipe is still fairly recent, I was able to go out and place a castle right off. None of the other newer things the devs have placed in the past are there. But maybe they are off working on the "other" TC with it being close to Halloween and all. That would be just fine by me.:drool:

6. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

We had vet rewards about a year ago when they added the 10th year rewards. There was a gate that gave that character an account age of 120 months, you logged out, got the gump, picked a reward then had to repeat. It also gave us the benefit of 720 skill points on Test, which we never have for some lame reason.

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Unless something has changed, Flutter is correct. There is usually a gate that says entitle account or something along those lines when clicked on.

8. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing in Britain, New Haven, or Ter Mur.