1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TC1 Houses: When will they be fixed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It's been, what 2 months now and we still can't place houses on TC1? I want to place a house on TC1 where it won't effect my others house on Cats and I can't because it's still down. Do the Ultima people even know about it? Does anyone have info on the situation and whether or not they are talking about it? If there is someplace to post something on the official UO site to complain please give a link because I don't know there site too good. Thx in advance.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you not read? FoF from YESTERDAY answers this question.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Although you're right, it's not entirely obvious at a glance that a question that starts out asking about faction changes will end with news about housing ... I personally would not begrudge anyone for having moved on after only the first few words of that line [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually I don't read, you see I'm illiterate lol. I don't even know what FoF is but I'll look into it. And to Maplestone, I have no idea what any of what you said means...