1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TC1 Quest event in Yew bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AirmidCecht, Oct 24, 2008.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Lovely Jasper pointed my attention to the lengthy book on the table in order to assist him. Feeling like a good book on a long journey, I went and purchased books and set my inscription to make a few copies.

The quest book would not copy and that may be intended but the 4 books I tried it on are now stuck in my backpack and loading me down in weight. I gated to a moongate fine, once there I am unable to move and since I cant remove the books, am in for a loooong picnic at Skara Brae gate *grins*

and yes I am sending it to da bug list. Just a quick forums heads up and a plead for someone to get me a weight watchers meal?

2. AirmidCecht

fixed!

now I have room for apple pie!

3. AirmidCecht

ummmm, it seems my "tummy tuck" happened just before shard down and now I'm stuck again. Either that or that was a huge apple pie! Do we get GM assistance on TC?

4. AirmidCecht

Upon trying gastric bypass without "weighing" the risks.....

I died.