1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TC1 - Stealing from Monsters

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jradar71, Dec 11, 2009.

1. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone successfully stolen a costume yet? I have received nothing but gold over and over.

And can someone tell me the purpose of the knife that has the Monster Stealing mod? You can't steal with it in hand so not sure what the purpose is?

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Who said you'd be able to steal a costume? And what monster stealing mod knife?

3. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You are suppose to be able to pull costumes off monsters... and the knife on the Test Center is gotten from a portal on the docks in New Haven.

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Who says you're able to pull them off monsters? Seriously, im curious. o.o;

5. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That doesn't necessarily mean costumes...

Actually, judging by the "Undertaker's Staff" item, i'd say the text belongs to it; I have no idea how to use it though.

Anyway, for that knife, i'm gonna take a guess and say it means there's a chance of stealing an item when attacking.. think like the "Thief's Knife" from old Final Fantasy games. That's my guess, at least.

*edit*
    After some testing, that's exactly what it does. The only difference with this and the FF one is that it probably checks stealing skill. Also, you have to not be carrying a shield for it to work.

7. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I could have used that undertakers staff at one of the events where I couldn't find my body. It will summon your corpse to you. As long as you aren't to far away from it.

8. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Actually, I'm going to go with the things from that gate being nothing to do with the coming event.
    I think you'll find there's some coincidence at play, there.

9. Beldon

Beldon Guest