1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TC3 offline

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I understand why testcenter is off line tonight. I was wondering why on the main page does it not even show the Test Center at all like it usually does?

After reading all this stuff all week I am in fear of a wipe out.
    [​IMG]I got the letter of invite back and built up a new Sim figuring I would get my old gifts back and old skill locks. Now I find out my TC3 Sim will never merge, he was a waste of my energy. Not that I am not having fun. I like playing, I just feel crappy that I am gonna lose my skilling work.

2. CowGirlAngel

CowGirlAngel Guest

why is it takeing so long lol i been waiting since 5pm central and it is not 7:41pm central

3. Guest

Guest Guest

taking a while I know. I am still wondering why in the online green light section there is no test center......

4. Guest

Guest Guest

As far as I can remember, when a city isn't showing up on the list, that city is in internal testing. That means only the developers have access to it, and we can't see its status.

5. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

It's normal not seeing TC3 in the city status when they take it offline like this.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Guys,
    It has been a while. I forgot things. Just wanted to make sure all those Wipe rumors are just that.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You will want to keep that sim for testing purposes. Testing takes simoleans. TC3 sims will receive amnesty.

8. Let's keep the conversation about TC3 over here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.