1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TDO need a castle in Safe Haven, anyone selling?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Jan 9, 2009.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

TDO is growing fast now and as not all members we get can place a house. I would like to buy a castle for the guild.
    We have a keep now, but it only have 2 useful rooms in the corners, I can offer to members without house. Also the 2 centre rooms are bigger in a castle.

I see alot castles in Safe Haven, anyone want to sell me one for UO gold?

ICQ 7869331

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

I dont believe my castle is in safe haven but it is for sell, and in a very nice area.

3. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sorry, it have to be in Safe Haven, it's one of this castles I wish to buy.

[​IMG]

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I'm shocked that Neon Ninja still has his account activated. I haven't seen any activity in that castle for at least 3 years...la

5. FrejaSP

Last I tryed to buy it, he wanted more than I could affort and alot more than 25 mills that was the price at that time.
    Think that's 2 years ago

6. FrejaSP

Guess noone want to sell :(

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

or the people that own those castles don't read the boards?

Does it have to be a castle?

8. FrejaSP

There are 2 of the owners I had not seen for years, Neon Ninja and Roger, not sure who Roger is, I know Hel had a castle in SH, may be one of his chars.

The other 4 owners are active but may not want to sell :)

I already have a keep for guild, so yes it have to be a castle. I just want people to know, I'm looking do buy if someone want to sell if they get one on a spot they better like.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:( There's a spot quite close to me where I'm sure there used to be a keep. It's a little further from the road than your others, but not much. The plot isn't big enough for a castle.

10. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

ud be able to place one if that villa wasnt in the way and the other two TDO members moved.

11. FrejaSP

No I tryed, I had the keep and the 2 houses moved, a castle would not fit, I tryed very hard to place but it keeped telling me something was blocking.

12. Blingy

Blingy Guest

Still looking for one :)