1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Tea Party on Sunday

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Tea Party!
    I have remodeled my social area to be more accommodating to all the singing and dancing that my special teas seem to incite. Come in costume if you like. Bring goodies if you like! I am still collecting player brews and player made books. All folk are welcome, all colors, all breeds! Just remember my castle is public, so dress and bless accordingly.

This is primarily an RP event. I have no games or such planned, though I am open to suggestions.

To get to my castle, go to the Hub and take the teleporter to the Abyss house. From there take the teleporter with the red bag on it.
    Sunday, October 20th at 2pm est

2. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

*bump*

There will be door prizes for the first ten people that show up! Sunday, October 20 at 2pm EST, 1 pm CST

I will also have whatever essences I happen to have on my vendor, along with some King's Collection.

3. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

*bump* Lots of gossip subjects this month! Door prizes for the first ten to show up! I have about 700 bottles of boo.....tea made up. Bring cash the the barkeep in case we run out.

And remember, my castle is completely open to the public so dress and bless appropriately!

To get there, go to the hub, take the abyss teleporter, and from there, take the teleporter with the red bag on it.

4. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*pops some aspirin* Ooooooowwwww! my head is still hurting, and Kat, you owe me a pair of shoes!!