1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Team Player award of the year goes to!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hef of TO/TD I would just like to applaud you... I think I speak for every guild out there when I say thank you for running templates like stealth/wrestle/ninja or wrestle necros with 120 Med and Focus... <----rolleyes:

I just watch you play and you are an amazing team player I mean you bola people naked, you spam weak death strikes on players but u do try to again *claps*

My fav thing about you is when you guild mates are in trouble you are always there to lend a hide... but I think u fail to understand how that works... you are supposed to hide the guy getting killed or attempt to heal them...

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ohh kage you just sure know how to make a girl feel speacil dont you. i dont think i've heard compliments like that in a long time, how come the lucky lady isn't responding? she must be playing hard to get.

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Eating BUTT on your new template now?

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I know right him and kage are like buddy buddy now with their alliance, there is an alliance now with tnt/koc right? pretty dissapointing :sad4:

But seriously Pyro, whats the deal you just forgot all those acusations all of for that mater, and now decide to band with the very peopel you called names..

Im not even positive if there is an alliance but Im pretty sure I could have remembered reading an icq with something about tnt/koc allied... hmm go figure

:stir::sad2:

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Ya KOC/TNT alliance FTL...kinda sad KOC just jumped on the alliance bandwagon just to compete...you know what they said "hang with a lame youll catch a limp"

Seems like since puffy left...KOC nothing but down...:stir:

6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Elmer you are most likely one of thee fakest peopel Ive ever had the pleasure of meeting...you talk **** about tnt then ally with them...it took less then a month to ruin koc...so how does monolith taste?Better yet how does elmer taste mono?

7. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

You should of read the ICQ he sent me about how I was the biggest guild hopper and terrible person, it was a good two pages long... funny when the only siege guilds I was in for 2 years was vmp, OTF, KoC =/
    Elmer flaked out pretty back upon my return.

8. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

So, we can't call each other assholes, but you can tell someone to "go kill yourself" on this forum. This is (unfortunately) not a new low... but it is close to it.

9. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wow.. Just, wow. I really thought you were above things like this.

10. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

that wasnt cool to say heff :eek:

11. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

one guess who said he hopes i get brain tumor xD

12. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

Why is everyone so mean

13. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

You do realize the people you are allied with have said far worse about GG then "go kill yourself."

14. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

would it help you if i tell you this was a guild decision and it was mainly based about you coming back, getting into our vent, taking help to get started while constantly talking about what other guilds you are going to join and how you wont be playing with us once your char is done?

15. I am still waiting for a good pvper to come off of siege...

16. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

None of the good pvpers are that stupid :)

17. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You know Puffy all I have seen from you is you trying to bring Elmer down he may be the hold the guild leader Tag. But he does not make all decision. If it were possible to have a guild with no guild leader then KOC would do it.]

Most decisions made in KOC are done as a group not bye the guild leader Elmer is doing a great job IMO.

If we have a problem we take a vote on the Issue. Like the night you was drunk, high, and pilled out.... started kicking people etc.

HaHa called me told me what was going on and we all agreed to remove you as the GM.

Same thing with Tek.

So to the shard Elmer does not just start kicking people etc. without discussing the issue with the rest of the members. We are a team we work together and make decisions as a team.

18. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

That was 3 days on the server...
    Hell I didnt even know who was still in KoC.
    Its cool though, hopefully it will turn out better since we got some LS people playing here now :)
    !MM! Will dominate not before to long :)

19. I really like the idea of a dictatorship, I am not into this “lets vote” No random zergling #856, you do what the hell I tell you to do…

20. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

lowell.... :)

21. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Kind of hard when none really play.

22. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh I agree :) But it doesnt mean I think they are the best idea. It doesnt effect me either way, I just wanted to speak my opinion on the issue :) And yea as far as the teamwork goes, I dont know but it seems quite a few are unhappy from the icq's Ive read.

23. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wont be hard its a shard full of tamers. What is there like 25 of them left? lol real pvpers are like exstinct

24. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

Im not to worried ^_~

25. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Funny Bo remembers you being Waka for awhile and dishing out our info to another guild. Bo also remembers you in other guilds besides those three you listed, mmm lets see EVO, EMO. Bo knows you were in more guilds besides that but BO cant remember them all. Dont play Mr Innocent it doesnt suit you.

26. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

Ive been on siege a long time now :(
    In the last two years I dont remember be in any of the three.
    Past 2 years definitly hell i cant even count how man I was in ^^

27. Waka blew,

(R) Owned them

28. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

/R/ or (R)
    Because /R/ was a bunch of trash who thought that because they server hopped that made them elite :(
    Waka was trash too don't get me wrong.

29. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

We need money for healthcare and public welfare
    Free Mumia and Leonard Peltier
    Human needs, not corporate greed
    Drop the debt and legalize weed"

Love it:grouphug:

30. /R/ had the top mages on the west. and pretty much put waka into hiding in 1 week

31. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Kind of like this?

[​IMG]

-Skylark

32. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

[​IMG]
    I see more dexxer then anything.
    Nor do I rank Cuthered or Kiljox in the top rank of mages west coast.

Zhuang, Levi, Cloud, and Kyrite are in my opinion the top mages both field and dual wise.

33. LOL wow you got screen shots... you ever fight Leathernott? and Dope Chops?

34. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

The names ring a bell, but that was at least a year an a half ago and I only witnessed /R/ on pac while I was with FL before joining FOO and heading to other servers to fight Cartel and what not.
    Dont get me wrong, /R/ was a elite group but they have fallen apart like all the other team transfer guilds because of innerguild struggles.
    Like ATHF, all the best mages from west coast, but only lasted a week because of ego's.

35. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

BtW Im rolling east coast as of right now with _MM_ so the only things I know about west are from what Avast and Baron tell me, though it seems Factions have picked up quite a bit on Pac and GL and Baja is giving everyone a run for their money.

36. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

agreeeeeeeeeeed group hug!:grouphug:

37. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

If those few things came true, the world would be better.

38. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

Since when was VIP on pac o_O

Edit- Why are they running this LoLz tag? and from what ive seen they have been getting there asses handed to them by the FOO, FL zerg, and even CD.