1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Teams of the dungeon challenge!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Esmeralda, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The dungeon challenge is over now and the em´s will post the winning team on their website tomorrow.

What teams were participating? And what was your time for finishing that nasty room?

I was part of the Team "Precious" (don´t ask me why the Em´s named us like that! Maybe it was Gar Garstigs presence? *g*)
    A big thanks to all of our team! It was great fun, and I think with 2 mins 40 secs we had a good time!
    Members of our team were:
    - Zaizu Riboflavi
    - Neidre
    - Lord Shai Houlud
    - Quirk
    - Gar Garstig II
    - Aaron
    - Kron
    - Syrana Jarm (me:))

Here´s a screeny of us after the challenge:
    [​IMG]

2. cheerful

cheerful Guest

It all turned a bit sour for me as 2 members did'nt show but 'Jagged' partied me up so thanks for that.
    Did'nt come anywhere near that time Esmeralda the 4 or 5 yamadons kicked butt and i managed to fail every single provo attempt, damn RNG.
    But it was alot of fun and hope we get to do it again.

Well done to all who took part and thanks EM's.

Alyx

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Team Chuck FTW :D

4. Melchiah

Melchiah Guest

Lol @ Risso! Zephon agrees, Team Chuck FTW!

5. Team Vikings here, consisting of 5 guild members and 5 other random people that needed a team. We ended up making some really nice friends last night. Will post a write up later on stratics as well as pics ect later today.

6. Leon Vale

Leon Vale Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Last night was brilliant, not sure how well we did but i know we didnt get the greatest time. But it was good fun anyway.

Had a great bunch of people in my party, must say many thanks to all of those that were with me!! Was just a shame the yamadons kicked our butts but hey, was good fun all the same. I think one of them hit me for 59 and my thoughts at that precise moment are too rude to post on here haha!! :bored:

Just wanted to show my appreciation to all those in my party! Had a great time and hope we get to do something like that again soon!! And thank you to the EM's for organising the event! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Jagged

7. Amantala EA

Amantala EA Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yay for team chuck! Thanks to all of the team with the most chuckness, was a lot of fun :)

8. AyaraBlue

AyaraBlue Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you too! Was fun to be a chuck :D and thanks to the EM´s for a great event.

9. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran