1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Tear Kit Shield +10 STR DEX INT

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by sniperspet, Aug 9, 2011.

1. sniperspet

sniperspet Guest

I've been away from UO for many many years, and I'm lost - This shield seems to be valuable since it adds 10 to str, dex, and int. However the Resist attributes are worthless at 1% resist across the board.

Is it worth anything or is it common or maybe there are better ones?

Thanks for helping me get one step closer to wrapping my mind around all of the changes along with price changes.

Attached Files:

2. chester rockwell

chester rockwell Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 10, 2010
    it will only add the +10's until the bless charges wear off the item...then its back to the junk pile.
  3. keel

keel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 4, 2002
    Welcome back! The item is unfortunately worth maybe 50K or so, as it's an old-school Bless item. This means you get the stat bonuses for a limited amount of time as the Bless charges tick away; after that it loses these bonuses.
  4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    Also if you have it equipped and walk across a server line they are all gone also. I have seen them sell on occasion at an auction for 500k-1m as a novelty for someone to lock in their floor, but that is a rarity.