1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Tears From a broken Heart 1 of 1 Rare Item NOT Reg one

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Masteryoda2, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Masteryoda2

Masteryoda2 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Today I am selling Tears From A Broken Heart. This one was handed out directly from Mesanna and is a 1 of 1. When clicked it creates a smoke effect and does not scream. All other ones make a scream noise. This is verified on Deca's website. The item will work in backpack, However can not be insured. Can be locked down in a house and will work when locked down.
    Please put offers in this thread, I will contact you once I feel the fair market value on this item is reached. Thanks

* I reserve the right not to sell if I don't feel that there is a fair offer on this item.

This is the story from Deca's website:
    There is 1/1 known of these bottles that does not scream, but makes a smoke effect instead when double clicked and locked down.
    During August of 2013, a player known as Pink Ninja Gecko reported that they had one of these bottles, but it became stuck in an altar during an event. He reported this to GMs who told him only an EM could retrieve the bottle. Pink Ninja Gecko then saw Mesanna in Luna, and proceeded to tell her what happened. She created a new one for him, but it does not scream, instead it makes the "smoke effect" when double clicked while locked down.

[​IMG]

#1 Masteryoda2, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    Dr. Angel likes this.
  2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Cool :) i could offer 150mil

Aquarius and Flutter like this.
  3. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

nm

#3 Manticore, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    Aquarius likes this.
  4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just to be clear what i bid on, the original ones Do Not poof? and is the poof the "wisps of smoke" graphic in EC (similar to my other poofing item)
    If the original ones do in fact poof, i would rather retract my offer but am a man of my word so will of course honor it if need be.

5. Pink Sunday Turtle

Pink Sunday Turtle Seasoned Veteran

No the original tears of a broken heart only scream when locked down in your home. This one however does not have the scream effect, but rather puffs black smoke balls either in your backpack or locked down.. it is the only one in existence. I hope this answers your question smoot :)

Smoot likes this.