1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Techno-coloured gift boxes

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Mezzac, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 6, 2008

I scored two of the techo-coloured boxes on Atlantic - looking to swap them for ones on Oceania.

Also scored one on both Legends and Balhae - again, looking to swap it for one on Oceania.

Any assitance would be appreciated - Thanks

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
    And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.
  2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

i got one on europa - i dont want to swap it but i was wondering how rare these were? did a lot get given out?
  3. I opened 6 gifts and 1 was funky box.
  4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I don't think they're that rare, I got four on two accounts (14 tries) on GL. Haven't even tried the other shards.
  5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    They are fairly rare, not super rare. I got 5 with 7 chars per shard. Almost all shards char-max'd out.

Its hard to say because its all luck of the drop. They aren't that common from what I've seen and appears to be more than one type.