1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Teks items returned! Sorry for being a *%#$

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by bakermichael777, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I didnt mean to jump to conclusions, but i was steamed up pretty bad after finding my accounts to have been hacked. I have received my items back from Petra and thank her very much, i guess as well as my hacker, who realized i had not hacked his account and returned my items. I do hope whoever hacked both of our accounts pays the full price. People like that deserve to be deported.

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the apology. double whopper with cheese happens for a reason I guess. Glad you got your stuff back.

3. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yup glad ya got it back. now give me my damn house back lol. just kidding

4. drakost

drakost Guest

It is I who should aplogize. I also jumped to conclusions assuming you were the hacker. My name is Bill btw not the hacker. I was wrong for going about it the way I did, however it may seem that it exposed something alot more involved than either of us imagined. You have my number if you want to call. Again my apologies.

Bill

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Not to stir the pot or be an ass, but when we talked about danny losing his house...what was that one thing that was mentioned?

its like when you mom likes corvettes? and it sounds like whats in a twix bar?

what was it? I cant think.....OH!

Karma! That was the word! KARMA

K-A-R-M-A

at least I think thats how its spelled....here let me wikipedia this just to make sure this is what i'm thinking of...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

Yup thats the word, thats a good word

6. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I believe this to be a TnT trick.

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It must be karma the house was returned to its rightful owner.

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Returned to its rightful owner what the hell you talken about the yew house was never transfered off teks account lol

9. archite666

archite666 Guest

Sir I was refering to the situation in general, and I was making light of the situation since nothing was lost.

By the way, this is merely a general question not directed at anyone but how high would you have to be to get a tattoo of adam ant on your forarm?

For those of you that dont know who adam ant is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_Ant

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

that's atom ant, not adam ant. Adam Ant is a real person.

All well that ends well, and in a round about way, Drakost did quite a few people a favour. Neither his, nor Tek's accounts are now in danger from the real hacker, who would have done much more damage. I hope the other people who's accounts have that email on are alerted. Because if he changed their email he already has their passwords and was probably just waiting for the right time to strike. How many of us check the email on our accounts regularly? How many haven't looked at that particular piece of information for months?

It's been said often, but it bears repeating. Never, never use the same email for your uo accounts as you use on other game-related sites like boards. And if it's a hotmail or yahoo account, access it regularly or you run the risk of it going dead and someone else registering it.

11. archite666

archite666 Guest

Sorry I ment atom ant.