1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Teleporter from Magincia to Trinsic??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

According to Patch notes

"Magincia: Permanent teleporters set up between Trinsic and Magincia (near the docks on each), both on solid ground "

Where are they located? All I see is a rebuilt city and a functioning moongate.

TIA

2. If it is on Test center, it is normal. It isn't a copy of a production shard, so Magincia hasn't been destroyed

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If it is on Test center, it is normal. It isn't a copy of a production shard, so Magincia hasn't been destroyed

[/ QUOTE ]:)

*hits the Nuke Magincia button*

<font color="brown">...</font>

TC1 Magincia now more closely resembles its counterparts on live shards, including the teleporters.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If it is on Test center, it is normal. It isn't a copy of a production shard, so Magincia hasn't been destroyed

[/ QUOTE ]:)

<font color="brown">...</font>

TC1 Magincia now more closely resembles its counterparts on live shards, including the teleporters.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah... I knew the stuffies were just a ruse!

*like duck, duck, goose*

cuddle...
    cuddle...
    cuddle...
    NUKE!!!

5. Garaba

Garaba Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how many cites you have nuke buttons for

6. I hope he has one for luna!

Also did mag get destroyed on any other shards besides siege?

I know we just let the whole thing go to hell, nobody wanted more land, I really wish we could have some more of our land destroyed so finding people would be easier....

Join Siege Perilous!

Siege Perious, Its the place to be!
    To Kill
    To loot
    and most of all
    to be all we can be!