1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Teleporter Problems?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Venora Rhyse, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Venora Rhyse

Venora Rhyse Adventurer
    UWF

In my home on the first floor I have a Z looking teleporter tile next to the entrance in a corner which goes to the roof of my house (not the house to house type teleporters). I can't use the teleporter to get to my roof, I can't even stand on the tile. It rubberbands me back. It's as if something is there blocking me, however I've checked. I've checked with circle of transparency and the cntrl+shift. I've used multiple characters to try to get to my roof and it just stops me in my tracks.

Has this been happening with anyone else??

I just noticed it today because I had to leave the game for a few weeks due to irl. So I'm unsure if it's a bug or what. I tried checking forums but I didn't see anything on it so I'm not sure if I missed something or what.

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Try customize the house and replace the teleporter. If a house with rented vendors, you may need a gm

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Open the house sign and go to the customize menu. You do not need to actually enter customization mode so don't worry about vendors, etc. On the Customization menu - look for the option to change the house foundation type. Select the same type that you have now and confirm the change. This acts like a reset for many house functions and should fix your issue.

4. Venora Rhyse

Venora Rhyse Adventurer
    UWF

Woo hoo it worked!:snoopy:Thank you for the tip on the foundation style, I never knew it was like a reset. I was worried about going into customization mode because of having to redo most of the deco, plus my garden beds were on the roof so I couldn't take them down to enter customization mode in the first place I don't think. I was worried about the issue a lot and what it could mean, so thank you again for the tip! Take care :)

Olahorand likes this.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

:snoopy: I am glad it worked for you. :)

6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yay!:snoopy: oo thank Petra fro me I like it!!:snoopy: