1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Teleporters from IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Angel of Sonoma, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i have 2 teleporter tiles i found at 2 different idocs. i'm trying to find the matching teleporters in hopes of buying the mate. these are the chargeable type; not the vet reward teleporters. i have both locked down in my house with access set to anyone.

if you have an unmatched teleporter that takes you to a large tower in trammel (or know of someone that has one), would you please contact me? my icq is 23 607 369. or you can leave a message on the bulletin board or here. thanks!!

ps... if anyone knows Fuu, i think he/she has one of the teleporters. does anyone know Fuu? thanks again!

2. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

problem solved! someone informed me the teleporters can be re-linked (i did not know this). i was able to relink the 2 i have to each other. yay!

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

*opens mouth to install a wealth of knowledge and..... oh wait you figured it out..... *sigh**