1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Teleporters outside Luna's South Wall...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by iLLegal Means, May 13, 2012.

1. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I love the teleporter's outside the South Wall of Luna... Noticed that there is one table left... I would like to make a suggestion.

The last spot should go to Goodman's Library as a Memorial...

2. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

In case you haven't seen them... go out the South Gate from Luna City... along South Wall runs a red carpet path.. there are tables with plaques and statutes... The plaques tells places... double click statues to go there.... Most seem to be player run towns.
    Pretty Awesome setup...
    There seems to be one table left blank...

3. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I agree 100% ! Since we have commercial town sites there, we should balance the commercialization with some historic Atlantic sites: Goodman's will be a highly popular choice.

4. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

[​IMG]
    Thank you all so much for remembering Goodman's Rune Library. It means a great deal to me.​
    The above pictures shows the Town Stone for The Blue Crane Historical Society of Zento which includes Halister's Grand Britannian Repertory Library, Winterbreeze's Ultima Lore Museum, The Blue Crane Portal House, Goodman's Rune Library, Temple of the Eastern Sky, The Historic Armory & Museum.​
    Our town application was approved in April 2010. I can only hope that it was an oversite that our town was not included in the new Teleporter System.​

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I could also not agree more. I am unable to check right now due to Mothers Day activities. But there should already be one there to Goodman's, I know EM Bennu mentioned it at the top of his list of Banner locations { EM Announcement - I need help finding banner locations. | Stratics Forums } Unless you were talking about the house in Magincia that is.....

6. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Looks like I missed the Blue Crane Banner, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

In the original list I included a few historical sites such as Goodmans, The Grand Repertory, SCT and Yew. However, I was in error as Mesanna wanted this teleporter hub to be only about the Banners.

I will send her an email this week about the Blue Crane Banner, If you could drop me off a rune at the EM Reward Hall, that would be grand.

7. Andrasta

Thank you Bennu. A rune has been dropped off. Our town banner is a bit out of the way because of the limited space in Zento.

[​IMG]

The Blue Crane Portal supports the historical and current establishments of Atlantic. Both Deadbob's fine Buildings, The BOOKSTORE & The Hall of Players, as well as SCT can be found here as well as many other well known places. We have recently added the Ascension Maze and hope to add many more active Establishments. Drop a rune or a note in the mailbox if you have interest in a teleporter connection to the Portal House.

Cheers,
    Andrasta

8. Andrasta

Hi Bennu

Any update on the status of this? I did drop the rune off to you 10 weeks ago.

Thanks,
    Andra