1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Obsidian, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    I apologize up front... this is a most basic question, but I've searched the boards, the UO.com website, and even stratics and haven't been able to find the answer.

When using teleporters, how do you link two teleporters together? If you use two of the same design, do they automatically link? What if you use 3?

Thanks for your help! I'm about to finish my first custom house design, but the teleporters are one of the last pieces I need to finalize.

2. feath

feath Guest

same design, links up.
    % matches with %.
    make the mistake of having 3, and it can get pretty hard to get where you want to go. it's generally why i always have 2 pads - each one goes up 1 floor, and you just step to the next pad to get to the next floor. then on the top floor, a new pad to get back to the first floor.

floor 1
    A B

floor 2
    B C

floor 3
    C D

floor 4
    D A
  3. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I prefer stairs or ladders... but the teleporter tiles give me a lot of fun deco'ing over them without blocking! :D

And yes, if you place 3 of the same type, then they all link and the one you end up on is just chance. I wouldn't advise it, unless you're out to confuse your guests!