1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Teleporting to the top of a building?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by gortman, Jan 18, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I've seen people and animals on top of the bank before, and assume they used teleport to get up there. I tried to teleport to the top of a keep over the weekend and couldn't get it to work. I'd either get a message like "You cannot see that location" or "You cannot teleport there."

I know there must be a way to get up there because I can see items locked down on the roof. How exactly can I teleport to the keep's roof?

Thanks!

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can climb up keep and castle roofs with a ladder. It came with the 9'th anniversary and is now mostly available through left over heritage tokens.
    To teleport onto bank roofs, you have to hit the right spot. Usually it is standing in front of the bank and targetting with some luck the fitting spot.

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ahhh, a ladder...never thought of that.

Thanks Silverbird!

4. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Some times to tele to the top of a building you have to have the door to said building open.

If that doesnt work target the roof then recast tele go inside the building and use last target. This works sometimes.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I always open the doors to building and walk in to the last tile I can see the roof from and teleport to above the doors on roof !

6. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'll give that a try. Thanks Storm!

7. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are 2 other ways to get to roofs. One is if your in a non guard zone. Cast an energy field onto yourself and log out then log back in and poof your on the roof. Second if you in a guard zone. log out have a friend place a crate or chest where you were standing then log back in and poof your on the roof.