1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tell me, Alexander.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Aug 23, 2008.

1. What frontiers are left to conquer in Ultima Online?

2. Space. The Final Frontier.

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

KR UI modding:D

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

5. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Siege...

*smiles*

7. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dunno. They could actually finish some of the plots that have been running for years? Like adding in Minax as a boss so we can finally finish her. She's been "Up to no good" since the beginning yet we never see her. I mean come on already for the love of god.
    UO is the worst game ever in terms of continuing and finishing it's story lines.

As for places, the 8th anti-virtue dungeon, The Stygian Abyss still needs to be added, if they EVER get that expansion out. Then, they can open up other Ultima universe areas: The Underworld, The moons [Trammel and Felucca, yes the actual moons, not the current facets], and Pagan!

I've been wanting to go to Pagan in UO since forever.

8. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Some pirating sea action for me please.:thumbsup:

9. D'Amavir

D'Amavir Guest

Not really a conquering a frontier thing but my current goal is collecting all of the in game books available on Cats. The ones created by devs and the ones written by players. I won't be opening a library or anything, but I want to have them for my own pleasure.

I don't really enjoy a lot of pvp in UO these days. And the rp guilds are few and far between in regards to activities beyond scheduled events or forum plotlines so I don't spend much time doing that anymore. And pvm is just god awful dull to me. heh