1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tell us Crafters What Mods You Would Like us to Craft on Your Armors/Jewlry/Weapons.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MYUO, Feb 10, 2012.

1. MYUO

MYUO Guest

To better serve our customers, we crafters would like to know about your preference of mods on your gear. Although a perfect suit is impossible, it would be nice to know your priorities.

Please first list the mods in order of importance that you must have and their intensities, followed by the ones that are nice to have and their minimal intensities to be effective. Tell us what template do you plan to use the gear on.

Hope this will help us to better serve you.

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Tell us Crafters What Mods You Would Like us to Craft on Your Armors/Jewlry/Weapo

Splintering weapon 30%, your PvP weapon of choice.

3. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Tell us Crafters What Mods You Would Like us to Craft on Your Armors/Jewlry/Weapo

if your talking about selling off on a vendor, i prefer a stripped down version with as little as possible on the resist side. as far as loot found, nothing worse then finding the pc of your creams only to have something you dont need on there,like luck or enhance pots.

4. unified

unified Guest

QFT. :thumbsup:

5. cumberline

cumberline Guest

Don't forget properties like Mage Weapons for you dexxter, and Hit Arrow, etc. I certainly pray for the day when mods can be removed from items. It would be nice if you can do that with imbuing to free up a slot. Maybe let it cost more ingredients, but something needs to be done.

I will buy any weapon with 100% hit effect, like Hit Mana Leech 100% (I have one), and NO OTHER MODS!! This way I can imbue whatever else I want onto it.

6. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran

I have good luck selling plain 100% poison weapons(throwing really sells fast) and I have sold plain reforged hci/dci armor. I know a mage wants a set of armor with mr3 or mr4 on all the pieces. I have sold some plain 150 luck stuff legs, arms, gloves. I have sold some high end pvp 40ssi soul glaives and 50ssi(craft at 40ssi and then enhance with ash) comps and heavies. I make all that stuff with reforging and I use about 10-20 runics a day. Those mods that make an item brittle or can't be repaired make an item impossible to sell and on the lower runics rarely give much more intensity.

7. MYUO

MYUO Guest

Nice business going on there Mr. Smither1. I am hoping to make more finished pieces but not sure what ppl want now after all these changes and new stuff. Heck, I have not been actively playing for some time and am getting rusty.

Is it true dexers now days don't mind wearing non-med armors since they got focus?

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For bards, bard tamers, or bard and just about any other class that runs masteries

one handed high mana regen 3-9 at least higher the better spell channeling
    some with dci and some with mage weapon

shields with sc high mana regen hp regen stamina regen or most combinations of this are great

all of my bard types run with these types of shields and weapons and even my mages

nothing like 10-18 regen from 2 slots

9. MYUO

MYUO Guest

Interesting, MR 3-9 on a weapon? The highest I have seen maybe 4.

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

i have several looted from shame! I did craft a few on tc with around 6 or so I only did about 10 tries or so ...so not sure on how viable it would be to craft them and get SC and high regen

11. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

keep in mind for bards bard tamers etc as long as they are not using them to hit physical all the time just make sure they are not cursed is the main thing!

for example my tamer runs with a sc shield my mana regen 4, stamina regen 3 and hp regen 1

soul charge 15 ,energy eater 9 and 3 cold resist,and 1 energy and it has dura of 150 and cannot be repaired I have played with this guy 100s of hours and it is still 150

wooden shields if you find them with good stats and no SC can always try to enhance with frost wood and it adds sc to shields

[​IMG]

12. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

if you dont have parry, your shields doesnt loss durability

13. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran

Its possible to craft a spellchannel mr9 weapon but you have to get very lucky and I am pretty sure the only 1 I crafted was with a gold runic.

14. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

True enough! I was just making the point that negative mods dont mean a thing for these type of items! And give you a better chance at better item!

Except curse of course aand in pvm I run with some cursed items anyway

15. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

12 tile range on my 50% flamestrike bow.

16. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Here's a heads-up for sellers and buyers alike...

Looted weapons with elemental damage, but no other properties, CAN be Reforged.

As items that have Exceptional damage only can be reforged, it's possible that older weapons that were made with elemental damage as their only runic property plus exceptional DI (made before the change that made elemental damage not count as a property) might be Reforged as well (in fact, I need someone with one to test it for me, for a FAQ I'm building).