1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

temp

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Angël…†, May 13, 2010.

1. Angël…†

Angël…† Guest

there is so many skills to go with and i was wondering if anyone has a good one? since i have a char wth 0 skil points on em and cant decide on what to make

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Way too broad of a question.
    Do you want a crafter? A pvm character? A pvp character? A healer? An adventurer? A spy? A thief? A treasure hunter? A cook?

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Or maybe tell us what you already have so we do not duplicate, or can find something to compliment, what you already have.

4. Jesara

Jesara Guest

hmm, I enjoy my tamer, my smith, my macer, my paladin, my tailor, my mage ... yep, you need to tell more so you can get help.

5. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Thief, FTW.

6. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

My Paladin can be fun, but training up my Mage/Scribe is proving to be quite interesting as well.

7. Angël…†

Angël…† Guest

i have a tamer, sampire , wammie, mystic mage, crafter, archer, and a wammie tamer which works nice for me but wanting to try something new

8. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Personally, I'd put that character up for auction... it's like a 0 gold bank check... "How'd you get that?" ;)

9. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Well as I'm sure you have guessed also, the char prolly isn't really at 0 skill but! if someone would want to accomplish this, it could be done using soulstones.

10. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nice :)

i miss disarm thieves hehe