1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Cartography] Template advice?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by rock909, Nov 3, 2009.

1. rock909

rock909 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have an old char on catskills that has gm music and like 93 provoke.

I figured i wanted to make a t hunter since i dont have ANY other resources on the account.

What is your advice for making gold/loot (keep in mind this is my only char with no stones)

Thanks

2. Music
    Prov
    Magery
    Med
    Eval
    LP
    Cart

Music
    Prov
    Peace
    Magery
    Med
    LP
    Cart

Well with jewerly you be ok doing level 5s and below. I assume magery and med are also a must, so you could go mage bard. Couple possible templates for that above.

Good luck.

3. rock909

rock909 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks,

I think I am going to do peace since its easy and cheap to raise.

I also think I just need magery for heals and maybe energy vortex that's about it..

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Note that if all you're going to do is use magery for healing and summons, you don't need Eval Int. Of course, that leaves you with only mind blast for direct damage, but summons typically will be doing most of your work.