1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template Advice

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Stark_Atl, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Stark_Atl

Stark_Atl Guest

What do you think of this template? Seems pretty standard.

Swords 120
    Bushido 120
    Tactics 100
    Healing 100
    Anatomy 100
    Magic Resist 100
    Chiv 80

I would probably focus on DCI/DI and use a Sampire leech weapon (I have a Soul Seeker now, will get a Scimitar next hopefully). I'll use Lightning Strike for HCI.

Would it be worth it to increase Tactics to 120 and drop Chiv to 60 (maybe try to find a +10 jewel)?

How well do you think I'd fare in group and solo combat of higher end critters? I'd really like to get in on some Doom, Champ and Peerless type runs... I know I won't compare to a Sampire, but I'd like to at least hold my own!

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Oh, and not having Parry is sort of killing me. Though I guess I can start using a shield again by dropping Parry, right?

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Killing High end mobs and swarms is 80% about survival.

You could probably kill the Doom bosses on that template, but not sure if you're going to go against anything much higher than that. Well unless you plan on jousting the entire time.

and yea, you're shooting yourself in the foot by not having Parry.

3. Stark_Atl

Stark_Atl Guest

Okay, to get Parry back in:

120 Swords
    120 Parry
    120 Bush
    100 Tactics
    100 Healing
    100 Anat (or Resist - Depending on need)
    60 Chiv

I guess keeping a 120 Parry and then using Anat or Resist situationally would be a good thing? I have seen some posts about that somewhere, so I should be all set. I know Resist is good in Doom and maybe Anat is more generalized unless I'm going after spellcasters.

My big question is whether Healing still effective at all without Anat?

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There was a guy on here that did Dread and I think Prox, along with Doom without vampiric embrace. Semi-recently too.

5. Stark_Atl

Stark_Atl Guest

Good to know. And I'm not even that worried about soloing them. I'm hoping to join a guild soon and will most likely be part of a group 75% of the time.

However, it would be nice to be able to sustain myself solo sometimes and not have to set my sights too low.