1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template/FC Question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Shryke, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Shryke

Shryke Visitor

Hello All,

I am a returning player trying to put together an effective pvm template for casual use. I've always leaned toward melee templates and, after reading these boards extensively, I have decided on the following template...

6x120
    Wep Skill
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Mysticism
    Focus
    Chivalry

My main question/concern is that I will be running with protection, stone form, and enchant. I will have no FC help on my equipment. Am I headed toward disaster with this template and -193 FC? Please let me know what you have experienced. Thanks in advance.

-Shryke

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Your problem with that template and a slow casting speed is healing. All of tapir healing is from Chiv or Myst. Yea you have a healing stone but it will need to be regenerated often. I run a similar mystic dexxer with this template:

120 Weapon skill
    120 Myst
    120 Focus
    100 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    100 Healing
    84 Chiv

This uses +24 skill points but can heal with bandages in addition to Chiv and Myst.

3. Shryke

Shryke Visitor

Thanks Obsidian,

That was my main concern. I was thinking of a similar template originally but thought I'd try for maximum damage output by bringing tactics, anatomy and chiv to 120. Not to mention the extra mod on my jewels from not needing the chiv points. Healing stone and pots aren't enough to compensate for slow casting of close wounds and cleansing winds? I was expecting no but hoping for yes. Anybody else have an experience that will keep me from cutting/copying/pasting Obsidian's above template onto my paperdoll? Thanks.

-Shryke