1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

template for a good PVP melee dexxer?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by rynee64, Apr 15, 2009.

1. rynee64

rynee64 Guest

hey all im looking to start up PVP on oceania shard ive already got one that is a dog archer/stealth archer and now im looking for a template to make a good melee dexxer
    ive got a pvm dexxer which consists of:
    fencing
    anat
    healing
    chiv
    bush
    parry
    tact
    that is working well for pvm but have not tried in pvp
    so im hoping i can get some good pvp templates on here so i can have some fun in the world of PVP lol
    cheers bandali (oceania)

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You could PVP with the template you have depending on where the skill points are allocated. 120 fencing, parry, bushido, and I would go with higher tact over anat, healing 90 or above and chiv 60 or above. The main thing is the weapons, you can have a super template and still get beat if your using the wrong weapons or wrong mods on weapon.

3. GFY

GFY Guest

I never really got into melee pvp. Whatever weapon I use I just miss too much for my taste. Cast a spell... never miss! (except for evasion)