1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Template for Corrupted Aura mobs

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Tuan, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Nov 2, 2013
    Last night I was trying my hand at the masters in blackthorns, and I ran into the assassin. I was amazed to see that my HP dropped like a stone, given that I was hitting him pretty hard. Then I noticed the spam of his corrupted aura, blah blah.

I normally run a vampire/paladin setup, so VF + 100HML and 50 HSL on my sword. This seems not a good idea.

I am:
    120 swords
    110 tact (120)
    105 anat (120)
    90 chiv (120)
    100 parry
    95 resist.

100 necro.

What's my best bet to swap out with necro to fight this guy, healing? I am pretty sure I have 100 healing stoned off on another character from before I went VF.

Then I need to make a sword without HML too, right? Do I go without HSL too?

If so, I feel like I'll be perpetually at 0 mana and 0 stamina.
  2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 8, 2011
    You also need bushido for perfection (coz there are no slayer for masters)

Without HLL but with HML.
    Obsidian likes this.
  3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    This. You need to operate old school for these mobs. EOO plus perfection is your friend for damage. Healing is how you stay alive.