1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template for my tamer

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by DreadLord Lestat, Jun 9, 2010.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I know I will probably get flamed for this since it seems tamer pvp templates are considered poor but I am most familiar with tamer and it will be the easiest template for me to learn to pvp with. I know tamer/archers are the rage but seems like a crowded template and the only other one I can think of would be a tamer mystic mage but that seems fairly crowded as well and I don't know much at all about mysticism.

numbers might not add up perfectly but that is because I know some can be altered with jewelry and items and hoping that people will sell me back my items when I die.

120 archery (maybe 100 with hunter headress)
    120 tactics
    120 tame (maybe gm with jewelry)
    120 lore (maybe gm with jewelry)
    80 chivalry
    80 hiding (maybe gm not sure if needed that high)
    80 stealth

or

120 tactics
    120 anatomy
    100 vet
    80 chivalry

or

120 lore (maybe gm with jewelry
    120 magery
    120 eval
    120 focus
    120 mysticism
    rest in med

suggestions? feedback? flames?

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

120 tactics
    80 chivalry
    80 hiding (maybe gm not sure if needed that high)
    80 stealth

Changes:

105 Tactics, 100 Hide, 75Stealth, 100 Healing, 100 archery, No chiv,

or

120 tactics
    120 anatomy
    100 vet
    80 chivalry

Changes: 100 Archery, 90 Tactics, 110 Heal no Chiv

or

120 lore (maybe gm with jewelry
    120 magery
    120 eval
    120 focus
    120 mysticism
    rest in med

Changes: 110 Tame, 120 Lore, 120 Mage, 120 Eval, 100 Focus +Crystalline, 120 Mystiscm, 30 Med could use on jewels and give ur self more med

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Will 75 stealth keep me from failing a check? Will healing with no anatomy be worth having on this template?

4. Crow

Crow Guest

Think of your weapon skill and magery as a tool, not as a source of damage. Your pets are your protection and your offense, do what you need to keep them and yourself alive and everything will be okay...at least that’s what I tell myself....sometimes it works.

Be careful about depending on jewelry here on siege...easy come easy go, and you can find yourself with an uncontrollable angry pet that can go wild. I have found that just basic faster casting stuff is your friend.

I have noticed no worthy difference between 100 vet and 120. Lore I don’t think needs to go too far above 110, even with a greater dragon, but it's an easy skill to gain...and there are pets besides greater dragons. Taming is how much patients and time you have.

Everything else is up to the person and play style. Find what works best for you, and those around you.

5. Superstition

Superstition Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran