1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template help - Brain locked up..

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Lefty, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking of building a necro warrior, but one thing led to another and this is what I got so far.

120 Resist
    120 Fence
    105 Necro
    120 SS
    100 Focus
    100 Myst
    80 Poison (55 +skill jewels)

I was thinking of adding 2 +15 Poison skill to jewels for DP, but I am not sure weather or not if this template is right as for melee investment.

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

With out tactics you lose the ability to use specials (other than dp) and with only 100/100 myst/focus you lose the ability to spell-trigger bombard.

Other than that looks decent? Cant you use evil omen to get dp? Or would dp turn to lethal if you use evil omen? I know it works to turn mage poison from greater to dp so why not normal poison?

3. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, So I decided to scratch the idea of poisoning. I am going to try to squeeze in tactics. I also dumped the fencing for swords. I will be using a sc bone harvester to mortal. I figure Mortal is better than poisoning.

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Considering the 0 wait time on cure pots yea it is. Still going to be hard to fit everything in there. Only thing I can think of is to use midnight bracers for the 20 skill points in necro and drop necro to 85? Other than that I can not think of anything else to help.

5. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran