1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template help from Legends Vets

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Omnicron, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Quick question for all the Legends folks :) Its about templates. I have four characters that are not as good as they could be. Any help would be appreciated. Still learning the "new UO". I have read all the stratics forums and alot of them seem outdated.

I have a bard that has 120 music, disco and peace. I lost my 120 voke on a soulstone when my castle was taken...What would be an optimal template be for him? He currently has 120 archery as well. I just want the best bang for my buck!

Next, my sampire. What would be the best template be for him? currently 120 macing and bushido...but want to optimize him as well.

And finally, my tamer. Hes currently only 115 tame and lore but I would be willing to work him to make him a beast...

Agan..any help would be awesome.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

just wanted ya to know I'm not ignoring you, I simply have no advice..... my characters are not complex and just enough to (mostly) stay alive... for anything bard related, tho, you should probably go to that forum and read anything by Poo :)

3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Yea I actually went and looked at the Bard Forum. Poo actually did help me. Soooo I dont need bard advice anymore! And I still got nothing but love for ya Dev!!

4. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I don't really play my sampire all that often, but this is my set up.

Sampire-

120 wep skill
    120 buhsido
    120 parry
    100 necromancy
    100 healing
    90 tactics
    70 anatomy(can raise with jewls)

5. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

A good question would be are you using this for pvp or pvm?

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Rls, that pretty much what I have set up. I just wasnt sure if I was doing ok with it. Instead of healing I have 120 chiv.

And @ Damia, PvM!