1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template Help Please

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ZippyTwitch, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Currently I have...

Gm Macing
    Gm Tactics
    Gm Resist
    Gm Anatomy
    Gm Parry
    Gm Bushido
    90 Healing

Now I want this char for pvp and pvm. I have a 710 skill cap to work with. Im just not sure how to finish off the char. I only stopped working the skills at gm till i decide which ones to take over gm. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

Well you definitely want your main 3 at 120.

macing
    Parry
    Bushido

Work those 3 up to 120 then re-evaluate your template to see how its going.

3. Here we go again [​IMG]

Eolsunder is spot on, get those main three to 120.
    Then bring healing to 100, drop tact to 90, drop resisting spells, then you'll have to look at the mods on your suit and decide what to do next.

I personally decided to use focus for regen, I enjoy having mana to use in PVP, but in PVM the regen isn't as important since you can honor. So it's going to be a balacing act as far as how good you want to be in Fel or Tram.

If you decide to pick up chiv, you'll realize what a mana hog it is; not to mention it's also a mod hog on your suit, as it requires fc/fcr to be useful in pvp.