1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Cartography] Template Help

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by King Durango, Sep 12, 2009.

1. King Durango

King Durango Guest

If I have a Tamer/T-Hunter with Animal Taming, Animal Lore, Veterinary, Cartography, Lockpicking and Magery, what is the better 7th skill? Meditation or Evaluate Intelligence? Or something else? Thanks.

2. I would go with Meditation, to have the mana to cast GH on pets when fighting monsters that do area attacks.

3. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Depends on your gear actually, if you can get high amount of MR, then you can get way from useing Med if you are just T-Hunting. You could add fishing if you like? Or use the stone off Cart trick and add Meditation and Eval, this would let you to do some big game hunting as well.

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Meditation for mana when healing your pet with magic but if you dont do that much neither eval nor med are really needed.

Perhaps Spell Weaving, gift of life and renewals a nice addations for tamers, They are kinda mana intensive I would definatly work a nice mana regen suit up thow.