1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

template help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by thelma1717, Sep 28, 2011.

1. thelma1717

thelma1717 Adventurer

im making a sampire and would like to know if there is a different template for pvm or pvp ? im going to pvm so best template ? thanx amd happy hunting !! :danceb:

2. there are variations to sampire templates depending on your playstyle. this is probably the easiest, most used template. feel free to tweak the template a bit.
    120 weapon skill - preferablly macing
    120 bushido
    120 parry
    99-100 necro
    tactics or resist 120*
    chiv 65

*depends on weapon skill decision... if macing go with resist. if swords or fencing go with anatomy.

hope this helps :)

3. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I never really seen a pvp sampire. I think the only time I killed anyone on my sampire was I honored myself and had the red guy chase me into level 4 spawn at a spider champ. All the spawn was on him and ignoring me. Most sampire templates have the following 99 necro, 120 weapon skill, 120 bushido, at least 100 tactics, at least 100 anat, then parry and chiv. I took a hit on parry on my sampire for more chiv so I can rez guildmates and do more damage/duration on chiv spells.

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

there is a whole warrior forum that has MANY topics on sampires.. should check it out.

5. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

thank you.. aaron. *refrains from commenting*

*oh no that means an implicit comment*

*delete delete*

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i dont see the problem, there is a whole forum that is related to warriors and the sampires seem to come up a lot on there.

7. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

*prods*

you know you want to...

:D

8. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

UO Warrior - Stratics Forums

I would start here. Other threads already there, stickies at the top full of good info. Lots of variations to try.

:thumbsup:

9. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

DID YOU SAY I WAS A CHICKEN ?!

There have been 200 threads about sampires lately, please good people of stratics understand the purpose of having many forums. Uhall is not for your personal questions.

Thank you Aaron for saving me saliva (can't beleive you understood my post in the opposite way I meant it)...

10. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Others have said it all use the other areas of the forum that are dedicated to such things.

If you had complained how OP a sampire is or that something else was broken this would have been the right place to ask!!

11. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There are about 15 really good threads that have in depth arguments on the many varieties of the sampire.

OP is incredibly lazy.