1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Template help

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by jrennodell, Jan 20, 2008.

1. jrennodell

jrennodell Guest

I was trying to decide about my template and thought asking for help would be better since I'm new in here and still have lot to learn [​IMG]

I current have:
    Anatomy at 69
    Fencing at 70
    Hiding at 72
    Stealth at 59
    Tactics at 55
    Ninjitsu at 57
    Medi and Focus 40ish
    Poisoning, Alchemy, Magery each at 50

Thanks in advance.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I am no template expert, but I think you need to specify what it is you are trying to achieve. Are you into PvM, PvP, or a little of both? Either way, 120 fencing is a must.
  3. jrennodell

jrennodell Guest

Oh yes, I want to be a PvP assasin.
    I think I must drop either magery or alchemy completely. Tho I can't decide..:)
  4. Well it would suck to drop anything completely. Have you thought about Soul Stones? That way you can go back and forth.
  5. jrennodell

jrennodell Guest

Ah nice idea, never thought about that. But how can I get my hands on one? [​IMG]
  6. MagicNinja

MagicNinja Guest

You can go to uogamecodes or markeedragon. I bought some there myself so I can make minor template changes for different situations.
  7. Check your PM, I sent you a Solid, well explained Templet.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep. Good pk template.
  9. jrennodell

jrennodell Guest

Ok, checking it now. Thanks a lot!