1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

template help

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ok im having trouble with this template and was wondering if bushido is the answer or not
    right now i have a nox necro and goes like this

120 fencing
    120 ss
    105 necro
    100 resist
    100 tactics
    80 poisoning
    and for now 87.4 parrying

so question is should i get bushido instead of parry or something els, btw i had no idea where i should have posted this

any help would be great
  2. What's the trouble you're having with it and what are you trying to accomplish with it?
  3. replace resist with bushido
    use evasion to avoid magical attacks
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

im not really having trouble with it i was just trying to gain some info on a decent pvp template with what i have going now
  5. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

replace resist with bushido
    use evasion to avoid magical attacks

[/ QUOTE ]

My take as well.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

all right i will give it a shot
    now is 87.5 parry going to be enough i do use a shield and was not sure if that is ok for bushido.. right now for weps i am using kryss to posion and warfork
  7. few things...

dont use a shield with bushido, you will block LESS. 2h weps block best, 1h works though (bout 5% less block vs 2h).

Second, if you use poisoning, you can't honor opponents for the perfection damage bonus
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

hmmm good info thanks alot

it looks like ill have to try something other than bushido then