1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template Help

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by toltec, Jul 29, 2008.

1. toltec

toltec Guest

Hello my template

Alchemy 100 for stronger pots
    Bushido 110 for con and evade
    sword 120
    tactics 120
    parry 120
    Spell resist 120
    my goal
    would this work for siege? can't tell on TC

2. razic

razic Guest

The only issue i can see is no med or focus so you will have limited mana and with the large groups on siege you will need all the mana you can get. Especially since your stats will look like 90/80/85 and thats if you want to drop the 6mil for a stat scroll since KoC jacked up the prices...

3. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

only my opinion and nothing else but I can never see taking tactics past 90. Not like you get any other special moves for being 120. Also Alchemy 100 is better spent with the excess points from tactics to go 120 ninja and 120 bushido. If you want extra pots use jewels. I normally run HCI+DCI+EP jewels. Or make some Ecrus with 50% and HCI+DCI. Between Pots and Confidence i normally dont have to much trouble healing. Either way just my opinion.

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Needs Herding.
    Ok all kidding aside it looks ok but you might want to get some input about resist.

5. razic

razic Guest

You will need resist because even tho there are only a few mages on siege almost all are smart enough to mana vamp or para kill...

6. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

hmmm i always thought tactics at 100 would give a lot of extra damage...am i mistaken? it's been ages since i had to deal with template ideas myself, so i'm really not up to date...