1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template problem

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Hoody, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Hoody

Hoody Guest

Currently i have 120 med, 0 inscribe, 5mr and 45% lmc, 115 mana. In my template i have 20 skill points left, so im wonder if i dropped my med to 40, inscribe to 100, would this work for pvp, am i going to constantly run out of mana or does it sound like a good plan?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Depends on your suit build if you would run out of mana or not but I would expect that you would.

Suggestion use soulstones - put inscription on to get your benefits from the resist boost and lower protection loss (see FAQ if you dont know what i mean) then soulstone inscription and put the med back on.

There are only a few attack spells that get the DMG bonus from inscription and I doubt that you will find those spells are worth it to keep inscription on the char fulltime.

3. you will run out of mana.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Dropping med is no longer a viable option. You need mana.