1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Template Question

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by connelld1965, Jun 23, 2010.

1. connelld1965

connelld1965 Guest

Currently training Mage/Mysticism/Inscription template for colosus plus Mage damage:

Focus 120/120
    Inscription 84/100
    Eval 103.3/120
    Magery 105.2/120
    Med 120/120
    Mysticism 103.4/120

Was wondering if dropping Mysticism/Inscription for Necromance/SS would be better damage over time?

Thinking Inscription would be good for making slayer books and extra damage but can SS that and Mystiicism or move them to another Mage.
    thoughts?

:gee:

2. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i did just that, dmg difference between inscription and necro/ss? none
    necro is nice as well with corpse skin and ss enables more options
    i put scribe on stone, if i need it its there

3. connelld1965

connelld1965 Guest

Thanks for the feedback. Think I will finish out my current template...the grind is killing me. Sit on couch, hit macro button to cast a spell 50 times... watch TV ... Move one space so I wont time out ... hit macro button again ... repeat ... Guess I will be doing that for Necromancy/SS next. Maybe I will watch some movies. :popcorn:

4. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I`ll second the Necro/Mystic/Mage template. It really rips through the Ophidian spawn ^^

5. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie

Think u must drop meditation, coz u already have focus 120, thats 6mr, and get 12mr on items, then get 120 resisting spells, and keep scribe 100

6. yars

yars Lore Keeper

i triedrunning the template mentioned above without med, waaaay to slow regen even with 120 focus, i thnk focus is almost movement based. sitting in one spot doesnt seems to regen as much as med. wraith form definitely helps in getting mana back, paired with a shadow wisp is also good.