1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Necromancy] Template questions for the vets

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by DreadLord Lestat, Feb 2, 2013.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    Okay I am thinking of doing necro/myst/fencer and not sure where to ween off some skills. This is a PvM character. I will recall using scrolls unless Chiv is suggested over anat.

Necro thinking 105-120 but not sure how high it needs to be
    SS 100-120 again not sure how high it needs to be
    Myst 110-120 depends on if necro is 120 or not
    Focus 100-120 depends on SS
    Fencing 120
    Tactics 120
    Anat thinking using what ever I have left out of 72o unless it is recomended to drop this and do 120 in the other 6. I can also add chiv here instead.

What should I do and is this template viable? I don't have a necro and trying to figure out something other than typical necro/mage templates. I am also open to other suggestions using Necro as this character is thought only, he has not been created.
  2. greenwolf

greenwolf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 9, 2005
    For my necromancers I use either the Whammy/Sampire templates or I use my personal favorite the Nox/mage. The nox mage I run with has 120 in mage, eval, resisting spells, and spirit speak. Then I have 110 in Necromancy, 80 in poisoning and the rest I put into meditation. The Nox/mage is good for both PVP and PVM especially with those poison fields they do really nice damage. My friend runs this template while I'm on my sampire and we can do Meph in 30-45 mins.
  3. kaio

kaio Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 2, 2008
    If i'm not mistaken, you should be able to recall without failure in wraith form. (you still need reagents for this, unless you use LRC suit)