1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mysticism] templates

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Cetric, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

With mysticism being as powerful as it is, what kind of templates are people running with it. I'm going to be playing around with the skill tonight, so just curious.

i've seen alot of myst mages with no eval, and many with animal form so far. seeing lots of spell plague cast.

Even saw an interesting nerve strike mystic that was kinda interesting..

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

PvM

Gargoyle

120 Magery
    120 Meditation
    120 Mysticism
    120 Focus
    110 Evaluating Intelligence (Need a 120 Scroll)
    110 Spellweaving (Working up to 120)

120 Imbuing on a stone (back when Mysticism needed Imbuing rolleyes:) I do use it still though for the actual process of Imbuing something, don't get me wrong lol.

So 6x120

I use a Crystalline Ring so I have 100 real Focus. Leaves me with 20 points to do nothing with lol. This is a great template I think. I solo Medusa with it so it works for me. I can solo Doom with it as well (although the DF takes a while lol).

3. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Human

120 Mysticism
    120 Focus
    120 Ninjitsu
    100 Hiding
    100 Stealth
    120 Fencing
    60 Necromancy (w/ +20 Midnight Bracers)

100 Str
    25 Dex (35 SSI)
    125 Int

Spell Plague is fun with max swing speed on weapon/Nether bolt/Fighting in a group. Use assassin spike (w/ slayer for PvM).

I haven't decided if I like necro as opposed to chiv, med, tactics. Can lower stealth to 60 and wear a pair of shadow dancers for 40 more skill, to get tactics to 90 (+10 on ring or from imbued arms of tactical excellence)

4. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I thought about something similiar, but not quite.

working in items like bracers and shadow leggigns is to too hard tho, in order to get dci/hci requirements and lrc.

but mine was with fencing, with a war fork. spell plague, bleed, and nether bolt. i'm finding anything without med is rough on mana tho, as if you do not kill a person with your first good mana dump, ur out of luck for a few

5. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

*PvP Templates*

120 Mage
    120 Eval
    120 Myst
    100 Focus (120 with +20 on Cryst Ring)
    100 Inscribe
    120 Resist
    40 Med

*If you have 720 Skill Cap*

Or

Switch

100 Scribe + 20 Med for 120 Parry
    120 Resist for 120 Bush
    20 Med

For Confidence / Obvious Parry / 25% Crit on Lighting Strike, and no need to run HCI.

(Generalized) Using Enchant for 60% Spell.
    Spell plague - 20. | Crit Lightning Strike + Plague Proc 35 + 10 - 45 | Fireball Proc + Plague Proc - 20.

Leaves ya with 85 Damage in 1 Spell / 1 Crit with Spell Proc, leaving spell plague 1 proc left before its gone.

And run elf.