1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Temple Closed.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Franklin, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Franklin

Franklin Guest

The Temple of the Forgotten Crane, a small structure used in years past for Zoo events and gatherings, has been closed. The spot is available for new housing if anyone is interested.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by over the years, all 3000+ of you! Spending time with the Zoo Crew and taming and donating all of those animals will always be one of the high points of the time I've spent in Ultima Online.

Peaceful Journeys,
    Lord Franklin

2. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sad to see it go :sad4:

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

...Thank you Franklin. Your not leaving UO are you Franklin?

4. Wow I was just there the other day...sad to see it go!!

5. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Ive never been, but I am sad to see any UO institution go... :(

6. Franklin

Franklin Guest

Bob, I'm not leaving UO, but I'd opened a lot of accounts over the years and I had to make some choices lately (like a lot of other people out there). When I played UO every day, I could justify the expense.

I did close 2 accounts, but not my main ones. Franklin and his evil twin live on... for better or worse... :)

Franklin

7. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ah good. I just hate hearing people posting that they are leaving UO. I'm glad your still going to be around friend.