1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

templete help

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by shadowlkj, Feb 28, 2008.

1. shadowlkj

shadowlkj Guest

i have 2 temps in mind 1
    ninja 120
    stealth 80
    hide 100
    fencing 120
    necro 100
    ss 100
    poisoning 80

ninja 120
    hide 100
    stealth 120
    weapon 120
    track 100
    tac 100
    40 point for chiv maybe?

# 3 ninja 120
    hide 100
    stealth 80
    weapon 120
    bush 100
    parry 100
    poison 80

which temp is more likey to survive longer, do more damage, basicaly which is a solid temp?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

This is just my opinion, but none of those templates are very survivable in my book. You have no way to get mana, no resist, and not a lot of healing.

They are very solid offensively, but unless your in a group, you are probably toast.

Of those, I would think number 3 has the best chance.

3. shadowlkj

shadowlkj Guest

yes was hoping for the fast kills v/s defence really i figure i would poison them strangle then DS with temp 1. temp 2 similair poison hoping for lethels then DS and a bleed, #3 poison -bleed LS spam. as far as mana regen i can use lich form and i like the leech from wraith form. i noticed alot of peeps usually run by u joisting i guess. is archery better here on seige then melee?

4. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

<blockquote><hr>

#3 poison -bleed LS spam.

[/ QUOTE ]

What will you be hoping to accomplish with lightning strike spam? Tickle them into submission? Because unless you plan on running a hard hitting weapon as a throwaway, that cleaver isn't going to do much without tactics. The harder hitting two handers wont be much better. A bushido crit is not a guaranteed 35 damage, 35 is the cap in case your crit exceeds that much.

# 3 ninja 120
    hide 100
    stealth 80
    weapon 120
    bush 100
    parry 100
    poison 80

You would probably be better off ditching parry and poisoning. Take bushido to 120 (higher chance at crits and better heals from confidence), add tactics, and then put the remaining points in either meditation or tracking. Tracking noticably helps death strike damage even at 60 or even 40. Run a bokuto instead of a cleaver.

That is the key to this template: Your main sources of damage basically ignore your targets resists (you should regularly hit the shido crit cap of 35, and death strike does DIRECT damage to the target). It's a killer even if the target is well armored. Not to mention that you will be able to paralyze your victims with the nerve strike weapon special.

Track...................NS, DS, LS spam.