1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tempus

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

your faction gear is on my vendor.

2. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

im curious how did you come into possesion of those, Ilost it to diablo in a duel where he looted me. So how did you get your hands on those???

3. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

duel for you

4. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Ill sketch up the scenario and let other people decide...

We agreed upon a fight, we agreed upon rules such as no disarm and no one should interfear. Nadal and Supperman I beleive was watching from Tnt + Shadwon storm from my own guild. I even said I wasnt gonna fight for loot and after that you attacked. In my book thats a duel, even though you smoke bombed and ran off screen when you got low. My book thats a duel.

I told you that after the duel and havnt really bitched about you looting a suit worth atleast a couple of mil. Diablo it was a good duel just agree on that. You looted me I have a different codex I play by than you I wont force mine on to you, but I wont play by yours again.

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I found the suit on Gujek's vendor in a sack; the hero dyed jewels and non faction pieces were items I wanted so I bought the bag then placed all the faction arties on my vendor. No idea how it came into Gu's possesion.

6. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Tibs was it a brac ep 25 dci 15 hci 15 etc. and a ring with 20 ep and some other fun stuff aswell?? if so I dont asume I can get those back too ?? :)

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yep that was the jewls. I was in vent when he found them on the vendor.

8. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Typical, took me abit of effort to make em hehe. ah well :-(

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I will sell them both back for 700k, sound fair? It was more an investment than anything when i bought it. I had no idea who tempus was but I figured one of my dexer guildies would pay a bit more for them than what i bought them for.

P.S. I'll toss in your non faction armour with the deal; Simliar thign happened to me today where i had to buy back a suit it took me almost 2 hours to make, so I feel your pain.

Icq me and we can set a meet up so no one else grabs them off my vendor.